>> Previous Reports
Weekly Report for the week ended on 08/01/2010
K G Sahuji, Project Manager
- JTO interview date fixing, SDO and Urban Planner advertisement, Vehicle SWM specification discussions
- Council meeting
- Dr Rajan CHED meeting for the Heritage Project
- KWA fund management letter
- EC agenda discussions
- Culvert design for the Stadium Link rd - drawing submission
- CIF staff meeting
- KITCO 3rd party inspection , discussion
- Coordination Committee meeting minutes - making ready draft
- CDIA members discussions
- GTZ staff meeting about the IEC activities
- Kalamassery tender doc wetting
- Vehicle - pre bid meeting
- Mundanveli - site visits
- DSC2 - URT expert meeting
- Jeep procurement
- Inter CAD - CAD presentation
- Meeting with Adv Das
- Meeting with PE & Depyt Mayor
- Meeting with Mayor
- Meeting with CoCo Convenor
Sajeev M L, MIS/IT Officer
- Made arrangements for CDIA start-up meeting and Co-ordinating CDIA work.
- LAN connectivity made available for PF data entry works.
- Conducted vendor meetings as part of RFP preparation for e- Governance project.
- Discussion with M/s Wipro in connection with FRS submission, Review and RFP preparation.
- Website updation with following documents
- Tender notice of SWM
- SA Road work photos & reports
- Notification for PIU-BSUP staff.
- Tender documents for Water supply project.
Sreedevi, Environment Officer (JnNURM)
- Estimate and data preparation Stadium Link road
- Tender document & BOQ correction - SWM Kalamasserry Municipality.
- Discussion with DSC-2 -SWM Kalamasserry Municipality.
- Preparation of Corrigendum to the tender document of SWM- Kalamassery .
- Stadium link road-Estimation Drawing, data prepration of Drains.
- Helping for the tender evaluation of storm water drains.
- Discussion with DSC-2 – SWM, Kalamassery Tender document.
- Preparation of the minutes of the meeting with DSC-2.
- Tender opening – SWM, Kalamassery.
- Preparation of the format for the technical bid evaluation of SWM, Kalamassery.
Anu Sivaram, Technical Officer Environment PIU KSUDP
- Discussion with Kalamassery Municipal Authorities for tendering Solid Waste Management activities.
- Participated for the preparation of SWM tender documents for “Land Development & Landfill remediation at Kalamassery”.
- Steps taken for conducting an Environmental Impact Assessment study at the proposed site at Kalamasserry before starting the work.
- Initial steps taken for conducting National workshop on Sustainable Urban Environment – Issues & alleviations.
- Conducted awareness generation clauses for the school students
- Doing initial steps to start a large scale awareness project.
- Made initial discussion with Project Manager for starting city sanitation plan for Cochin city .The draft list of task force has been prepared to start this programme.
- Discussion made with Thripunithara Municipality regarding Solid Waste Management Project.
- Detailed project report for SWM at Kumbalangi Panchayath for getting their administrative sanction for the report.
- Made all arrangements to despatch the bins included in package No: KCH – SW – P2 – E4
- Made arrangements to issue 50 numbers tricycles in the tender package No: JnNURM – SWM – 04
- Made arrangements for issuing advance payment to M/s Mayo vessels & machines as per agreement condition.
- Assisted for finalizing the agreement documents in CIF components.
- Attended in the bid opening for the tender named “Land development and civil works at Kalamasserry”
- Preparing technical evaluation report of “Land development and civil works at Kalamasserry”
- Attended in the prebid meeting of the “procurement of high body covered tipper for solid waste management”
- Made arrangements to complete the tender package no “ KCH-SW-P1-E2”
- Made arrangement to issue the pending items in the package no”KCH-SW-P1-E3’’
- Made arrangements to distribute the collection bins to the Corporation as part of tender package number “KCH-SW-P2-E4”
- Initial steps taken to conduct quiz competition to the school children (those who are the members of Cleaning Marshals Program).
Jayasree V R, Procurement Officer JnNURM
- Estimate and Data of Stadium link Road completed.
- Edapally High Court Road establishing of Bench marks chainage 00 to 2500
- Tender document for drains prepared.
- Tender notice prepared for SWM for JnNURM.
- Tender opening subsequent evaluation and negotiation of storm water drains in central area of kochi.
- Prebid meeting of SWM procurement of 25 Nos of high body covered tipper
- Technical bid opening “Land development and civil works at Kalamasserry”
- Initial level checking of Edapally High Court Road.
- Preparing agenda for Empowered Committee.
- Preparation of Corrigendum to the tender document of SWM- Kalamassery.
- Stadium link road-Estimation Drawing, data prepration of Drains.
Rehmath P J, Technical Officer WS&S)
- Inspected work in SA road
- Joint measurements of the works were taken with representative of DSC-2 and contractor
- Communication with KSEB and private cable companies for utility stiffing.
- Boundary fixing of SA road as and when required along with Surveyor, Corporation of Cochin.
- Communication with Contractor & DSC – 2.
- Rate analysis of variation item.
- Preparation of agenda for Empowered Committee.
- Agreement executed for three works
- Checking of bills – 5 works
- Communication with DSC -2 and contractor
- Site inspection.
Santhosh A K, Public Health Engineer (JnNURM)
- Inspected work in S A Bridge (2nd girder casting and 1st girder pre stressing)
- Engaged in the Measurement of S A Road Patch Work
- Preparation of Tender documents for the package KCH-WS-01 and invited the tender
- Prepared the pdf files for publication and printing
- Inspected the CIF sites (Kissan colony and Shangumthara colony)
- Agenda prepared for the Empowered committee
- Communication with DSC – 2, KWA and Contractors.
V. Poonappan Land Acquisition Officer
- Agenda prepared and submitted in the council regarding the payment of alignment stones planted in the alignment from Piravam to Maradu Water Supply Scheme.
- Boundary fixation made in the S.A road near Dreams Hotel Ernakulam
- Collectorate Ernakulam for discussion with LA Deputy Collector regarding Land Acquisition matters and also went to the officer of the District Suprent of survey and land records Ernakulam for collecting F.MB and Group sketches for the prepration of alignment Go-sree Mamangalam BY-pass widering.
- Verified the building valuation details of Brahmapuram LA site submitted from Town Planning Sector
- Collectrorate Ernakulam for a detailed discussion of Land Acquisition matters with Deputy Collector (LA) as instructed by the District Collector Ernakulam.
- Visited Corporation Accounts Department verified the progress of Double Entry Accounting works. Interacted with Accounts Officer, Supporter’s and Core Team discussed about the Rollout data Entry, Local Fund Audit queries.
- Visited Revenue Department taken discussion about DCB with R.O & Deputy Secretary.
- Interacted with BSUP – PIU persons Kudumbrasree, CDS persons for BSUP projects.
- Visited Planning Cell taken discussion with planning Supdt regarding ULB share, Fund mobilization etc.
- Usual Finance & Accounts work of KSUDP,JnNURM, BSUP, Verification of Bills, M.Book, Vouchers etc.
- Training given to Accounts Manager for KSUDP Accounts work.
- Visited Central Excise Department regarding Service Tax Audit of Corporation of Cochin.
- Remitted Sales Tax, TDS, KCWWF etc.
- Interacted with Alleppy Municipality regarding DCB & Double Entry Accounting work.
- Prepared U.C for BSUP Projects work Project Co-ordinator of PIU.
- Visited Banks taken discussion with Bank manager for changing current accounts of Corporation to S.B Accounts, changed Current Accounts in Axis Bank.
- Discussion taken with Secretary & Additional Secretary about Local Fund Audit, BSUP ULB Share, Service Tax, Bank Accounts etc.
- Attend the Division Adalath at Ponnurunni CKCLP.
- Prepared Draft QPR and forwarded to PMU – KSUDP/JnNURM.
- Visited the Central Excise Department and interacted with them regarding Service Tax of Rent on Immoveable property, Business Supporting Services, Space for Advertisement etc. attended the Assessment and Audit.
- Informed the Secretary regarding timely TDS filing of Corporation
- Visited the Accounts Department interacted with Account Officer and Core team regarding, roll out,Double Entry Accounting
- Attended the Tender Opening
- Conducted Financial Evaluation of Tenders Received
- Interacted with PMU for Audit Queries and other Financial matters
Vani C, Accounts Manager
- Assisted MFO in financial/Accounts work
- Attended training/orientation given by MFO regarding KSUDP, accounts work.
- Verified Contractors Bill, M Book etc.
- updated vouchers for payments written, salary register, cheque issue registers, cheque, cash book etc
- Data Entry in Tally- Software.
Weekly output in past months
Weekly Output | May 8 |
Weekly Output | Mar 28 |
Weekly Output | Feb 13 | Feb 21 |
Weekly Output | Jan 31 |
Weekly Output | Nov 15 | Nov 7 |
Weekly Output | Oct 25 | Oct 18|Oct 10
Weekly Output Sep 06
Weekly Output Aug 30| Aug 26|Aug 21| Aug 8| Aug 4
Weekly Output July26| July 19 | July 11 | July 06
Weekly Output June 24 | June 13 | June 07
Weekly output May31 | May 17 | May 09 | May 03
Weekly output Apr 19 | Apr 11 | Apr 05
Weekly output | Mar 29 | Mar 22 | Mar 15 | Mar 07 | Mar 01
Weekly output Feb 23 | Feb 16| Feb 02
Weekly output Jan 25 |
Jan 18 | Jan 11 | Jan 05
Dec 29 |
Dec 22 |
Dec 15 |
Dec 07 |
Weekly output Nov 17 | Nov 10 | Nov 03
Weekly output Oct 11